Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 2018

I have been primarily focused on my band and doing private parties as of lately. Though it has been a hot minute since I have done any public Burlesque or dance performances, I am back at it for the 2018 Wastelanders' Ball.
I have not been a part of Wasteland Weekend since 2010! 
So I am excited to be a part of this again!


In other exciting news I was picked out to join a group of several other women at Sheila Kelly's S Factor for a documentary on Feminism and Pole Fitness. The documentary has already been picked up by Netflix. This will mark my second documentary on feminism. This is super exciting and kind of a big deal for me because I will be able to meet and work with Sheila Kelly. Years ago I saw Dancing at the Blue Iguana and it was around that time that I joined the world of exotic dance. Watching that film was a big inspiration because I fell in love with the dancing and characters.